Head of Implementations
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Head of Implementations to join our team in Hong Kong. In this role you will plan, monitor and manage client facing projects from initiation through completion. You will lead/coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management. You'll ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost. You will also ensure personal and team utilization is maintained at established performance targets.
- You will supervise the organization’s professional services and consulting program in the areas of business operations, strategy, and organizational performance
- Develop consulting business and provide expertise in areas including: strategic development, organizational change, and process improvement and effectiveness
- You will manage contracts, project time lines, and deliverables. Ensure quality of work performed
- May recruit and train consultants
- You will oversee the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant
- Define client needs, determine a strategy and develop a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client’s internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the Client of the topic
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people
- You will ensure budgets and schedules meet Client requirements
- 15 years of relevant experience, specifically in Management Consulting/Advisory within the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business development experience identifying and closing engagement opportunities with executive management at multiple large financial institutions
- Subject Matter expertise in at least one relevant core management consulting business domain
- A self-starter with client relationship management experience
- Success becoming a client’s trusted advisor
- Demonstrates proven team leadership, project assessment and project delivery capabilities
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Demonstrates proven, extensive ability and success with leading teams and deriving solutions to issues in technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting, especially pertaining to business combinations
- Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with a proven record of success directing efforts, identifying and addressing client needs, developing and sustaining extensive client relationships, and using networking
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities
- Ability to effectively prepare and present complex written and verbal materials, as well as define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection, etc.
- Demonstrates proven success and ability to be a team leader, leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as to build an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."