I am looking for a strategic leader to serve and lead as Head of Information Technology for my client, a regional bank in Hong Kong.
He/She is responsible for ensuring that an efficient and effective IT platform E.g. IT infrastructure, IT operations and application systems, with high standards of controls and in accordance with internal and relevant regulatory requirements is in place at all times, for all of the bank’s various business lines including loans and deposits (which are regulated under the HKMA) as well as HK SFC’s Type 1, Type 4 and Type 9 regulated activities.
- Take on the role of Section 72B manager for Information Technology (per Hong Kong Banking Ordinance) and ensure that IT governance and risks are appropriately managed and in accordance with the standards required by HKMA and other relevant regulatory authorities
- Set up and manage a strategic IT plan which would be based on the Company’s short and longer term business direction and needs as well as global best practices.
- Ensure that all IT key processes are: (1) included in clearly set out IT policies and procedures, (2) in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements and internal group standards
- Assist the bank to drive itself towards digitalization and to make use of the latest technology/ tools (e.g. the use of robotics) in order to improve the scalability and automation of the platform.
- Lead, manage or/and perform IT related projects from time to time
- > 10 years’ experience in IT with at least 5 years within financial industry
- Strong track record in high quality service delivery, operation & security management, system and application implementation and project management
- Network infrastructure experience including LAN/WAN, telephone system with voice logger, BCP/DR process
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org