Head of Institutional Sales, Fintech Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
An Exciting Opportunity to join a Start-up Asset Management Firm with Advanced Fintech Investment Management Platform.....
Our client is an expanding and innovative start-up Asset Management business deploying advanced fintech investment management platform and focusing on various investment opportunities for clients in Asia. In response to the rapid growth in the region, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Sales Leader to join the group as a strategic partner, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CEO of the group, you will lead and expand a Sales team focusing on developing and expanding institutional client base for the Asia region, including but not limited to private banks and family offices. With strong background from Asset Management, you will be responsible for planning and supervising the execution of sales strategies focusing on maximizing revenue growth via increased Asset Under Management, establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients, and providing professional investment advice to institutional investors. In addition, you will work with product team to identify product gaps or enhancement ideas to contribute to long-term development of product strategy.
To qualify, the individuals must possess:
- University degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Institutional Sales or Sales Management from Asset Management or Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Experience in developing and building out cross-location Sales Teams
- Solid Asset Management and Wealth Management industry knowledge
- Good networks and relationships with private banks and family offices in Asia
- Confident and ambitious personality with strong sales track record and accomplishment
- Asia working experience is a MUST
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills in English, ability to speak Mandarin is highly preferred
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or by sending your resume quoting reference number AH217255.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only