• Registered as the Responsible Officer of the Insurance Broker subsidiary of CCBA with relevant Insurance Brokers’ organization and / or other regulatory bodies and take full responsibilities of the Insurance Broker company.
• Establish and maintain business relationships with insurance partners (Both Life and GI) to facilitate continuous development of the broker company.
• Manage the overall sales, insurance products, operations, policy servicing, etc of the Insurance Broker company and support different business units of the Bank to meet different customer’s requirements.
• Responsible for managing the daily operations and sales activities of the Insurance Broker company to be complied with all regulatory requirements, internal guidelines of the Bank and fulfill all registration requirements.
• Ensure all the Technical Representative(s) of the Insurance Broker Team registered with relevant Broker’s organization are providing quality service up to the Bank’s and industry’s standard.
• Manage the Insurance Broker business to cope with the overall business directions of the Bank and meet designated business targets.
• Monitor market trends in the banking / insurance industry and review the insurance product strategies of the Insurance Broker to ensure the quality of insurance service provided and competitiveness.
• Maintain overall supervision and provide coaching / guidance to ensure the team’s deliverables are in comply with legal, regulatory and ethical standards, in adherence to the Bank’s corporate values, AML Compliance procedures & policies, Risk Management & Credit policies and relevant service standards.
• Ensure all insurance business activities are conducted properly within the compliance framework of the Bank and up to the regulatory requirements, including but not limited to anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism.
• Properly report to Head of Insurance & MPF Services of the Bank / Board of Directors of the Insurance Broker company for supervision and guidance.
• University Degree and/or other relevant qualifications in Hong Kong.
• Min. 8 years solid experience in selling insurance products (both Life and GI) for banks and /or reputable insurance brokers in Hong Kong.
• Excellent knowledge on insurance product and operations (both Life and GI) and able to understand the insurance needs of different types of individual and corporate customers.
• Strong business senses on sales & marketing of insurance and compliance senses on regulatory requirements.
• Expertise in business development and people management.
• Knowledge in tax planning / estate planning in Hong Kong, China and / or overseas would be an advantage.
• Good PC skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.