INCUMBENT REQUIREMENT: • Degree holder or above in Banking / Finance / Economics or related discipline • Minimum 8 years relevant product & marketing experience in Insurance Bancassurance, candidates with MPF RO experience will be a plus • Result-oriented, energetic, and self-driven • Strong in project management & stakeholder management • Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to work with different levels of talents in the Bank • Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Support the strategic planning for effective business expansion and product management and development for insurance services.
- Lead the Insurance Product & Marketing team to develop business plans to drive insurance products & services, and develop customer driven campaign based on identified customer segments and market developments to meet business targets.
- Lead the Insurance Product & Marketing team to ensure effective product management including product due diligence, product provider selection and ongoing review.
- Handle internal & external auditors and regulators (e.g. HKMA, Insurance Authority, etc) examination to provide requested submission of insurance business statistics, sales process procedures, product information, approval procedures, etc.
- Liaise with insurer business partners, MPF service providers and internal parties to implement ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives aligned with business direction as assigned from time to time.
- Launch various system projects and system enhancements due to business needs.