Head of Insurance Sales
- Distribution Strategy : Map out the local distribution strategy and lead the implementation and deployment through partnership with internal stakeholders in channels, segments/ business groups, operations & compliance as well as with bancassurance partner(s);
- Business Development & Sales Management : Build out and constantly upgrade a stable and high performance sales organization through quality recruitment strategy and execution, enabling the team with appropriate and practical training and coaching efforts, optimal sales activity planning and channel management activities;
- Insurance Sales Training : Broaden and deepen the wealth of insurance business & sales skillsets in the consumer bank through creating a training and coaching framework and managing internal and external wholesaling and training resources for defined results;
- Relationship Building & Partnership Management : Be the relationship lead with other business groups in creating new segment business opportunities;
- Financial Commitments and Business Targets : Own the delivery of financial commitments, drive market share improvements, NPS and through efficient deployment and quality delivery;
- Compliance & Control : Uphold the highest standard in compliance and control in the business organization.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/ experience
- Licensing qualifications (if applicable)
Job Family Group:
- 15 years+ experiences in banking/finance experience in holding comparable senior positions;
- Rich experiences in general business, sales management and partnership management with proven records of performance and delivery;
- Leadership quality to build and drive a high performance sales organization - ability to inspire, motivate and drive success as well as to attract & groom talents;
- Excellent communication skills to build partnership with internal stakeholders & workgroups and to manage external business partners;
- Proactive, driven, result-oriented and discipline in execution.
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Business Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting