An exciting opportunity to join a growing international insurer as a Head of Internal Audit , key person in charge for the audit committee and risk committee
- Our client, an expanding insurance platform, is looking for Head of Internal Audit to join the team
Exciting new role for you
- Develop and lead internal audit function by identifying business and regulatory risk
- Manage audit engagements in a timely manner
- Play a crucial role in dealing with insurance authority
- Ensure all important issues on internal controls are properly reported and presented to the management and Audit Committee, including report preparation.
- Coordinate audit activities with external auditor, provides appropriate direct assistance, and identifies opportunities for audit reliance.
- University degree holder or above in finance and accounting discipline or related
- Professional qualification in auditing or accounting (CIA, ACCA, CPA, HKICPA)
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience in internal audit in insurance or financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills required
- Well versed with regulatory framework and market practices in local insurance industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and be able to work independently
The successful candidate will be offered an extensive career exposure and attractive remuneration
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.