Head of Market Development - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Market Development.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for being the primary representative for Digital in managing day to day projects and updates originating from banking and finance industry bodies such as the Monetary Authority of Singapore, The Association of Banks in Singapore or the various industry verticals as and when the need arises.
- Keep abreast of and communicate changes to regulation that may have an impact on Digital initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improving or enhancing or suggesting changes to governing frameworks and engaging the right stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes to move forward our Digital agenda.
- Participate in and or lead, where applicable, projects or initiatives originating from industry bodies.
- Act as the Digital Team's Subject Matter Expert on Risk procedures in relevant forums and manage stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong understanding and experience of industry bodies and the regulatory landscape.
- Familiar with the opportunity and impacts of such bodies technology roadmap such as but not limited to Smart Nation, Digital Payments, Artificial Intelligence, Open Banking.
- An ability to influence and drive a leadership position.
- Have a strong opinion on the direction the industry should go to drive forward our Digital agenda.
- Have a good understanding of digital technologies and their potential use cases and impact to both consumers and the Bank.
- Experience in developing internal communications which includes plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets.
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation.
- High level of influence and personal gravitas.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009VLO
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited