Head of Market Risk (Equities), Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Our client is a Reputable Global Investment Bank, to support their expansion strategy, they are currently looking to hire a Head of Market Risk, Equities Based in Hong Kong.
~~Reporting to the Global Head of Risk, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the Bank’s Equity Desk is not exposed to unacceptable market losses. This involves identifying and analyzing risk exposure of APAC Equities financing business against market situation and bank’s risk appetite; evaluating new transactions, monitoring limits and also designing and running appropriate stress test. This is a role with high visibility will need to have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment and under pressure.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• At least 10+ years’ experience in market risk management ideally focusing on equities as an asset class
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
• Strong communication skills with ability to influence stakeholders and push back when needed
• Good leadership and ability to work independently
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783