Head of North Asia Sales (On behalf of WeInvest)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
- 15 Oct 18
WeInvest is a wealth technology platform provider for banks, wealth and asset managers, insurance companies and independent financial advisors. WeInvest’s complete end-to-end investment offering covers the technology platform, investment strategies, operations, execution and custody of client assets
Are you passionate about innovations in Finance & introducing Fintech solutions?
Join us as Head of North Asia Sales and manage The Sales & Distribution function. Develop strategic plans to meet the business objectives in assuming full management responsibility of regional sales activity.
- Develop and implement strategic plan and strategies to acquire new customer across Hong Kong, Greater China, Taiwan & Korea.
- Manage Sales & Distribution efforts with Retail Banks, Brokerages, Insurance companies and Independent Financial Advisors/Wealth Managers
- Enhance the company’s profile in Wealth Management Industry through Conferences, events & other PR opportunities
- Own the revenue contribution with key focus on AUM and marquee customer base
- Coordinate with other units to ensure availability of required support & infrastructure.
- Build cross-border business opportunities
- Degree in Banking/Business Administration/Economics with at least 8-10 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry ideally in a sales management role.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin/ Cantonese will be an advantage as this role requires you to deal with North Asia markets
- Sound knowledge of the full range of consumer wealth management products
- A good understanding of financial markets, asset and wealth management trends, especially Digital Wealth management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and enjoys working in a entrepreneurial environment
- Well informed about market competition / best practices with a strong business acumen
- Familiar with regulatory requirements and impact on consumer sales practices
- Keen interest or understanding of the region and the subtleties associated with the Greater China markets and clientele