1. Familiar personal, corporate and institutional customers’ account opening procedures and related due diligence work (KYC and CDD);
2. Lead daily work projects, For example, AML regular review, budget report (FATCA and CRS) and account suspension review;
3. View and update the account opening form, customer account opening process;
4. Simplify and automate the existing operation process, such as account opening, change information, account maintenance, etc.;
5. Cooperate with sales staff, work closely with other operational departments to solve the daily problems of customer account opening and customer service.
1. Degree Holder with at least 5 years of experience in the securities market;
2. Understand relevant regulatory requirements and securities operations;
3. Candidates with SFC RO 1/2/4 licensed will be a plus;
4. Proficient in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.