Executive Summary: • Our client is a provider of digital asset exchange for professional investors • Reporting directly to CEO, the successful candidate will oversee operational risk functions of the company - including corporate governance, operational control, operational risk/credit risk/market risk management, information security, regulatory compliance, insurance etc. • Excellent compensation including a very attractive bonus scheme
- Leadership role managing all aspects of risk to the organization, its employees, clients, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
- Specific risk areas include, corporate governance, operational control, operational risk/credit risk/market risk management, information security, regulatory compliance, insurance etc.
- Design, implement and lead a global risk management strategy for the organization
- Establish and quantify the organization's 'risk appetite' and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly
- Horizon scan to increase awareness of risks affecting the business
- Ensure risk management with SFC’s regulatory obligations on virtual asset trading platform license whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to
- risk based challenges and offer appropriate solutions
- Familiar with market surveillance practice with key parameters settings and rationale on abusive/unfair trading activities such as spoofing, layering, wash trade etc.
- Continual drive for enhanced efficiency and client service (internal and external) in all Risk and processes
- Develop, lead and motivate the Risk team to maximise effectiveness
- Provide regular reports to boards and other relevant bodies detailing any current issues or information as required
- Corporate governance and operational control on key operation procedures and firm operations
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- At least 8 - 10 years of relevant risk management experience
- Well-versed with SFC regulations: market surveillance and trading procedures
- Proven digital asset knowledge such as crypto currency will be a plus
- Experience with regulatory bodies a plus
- Strong communication skills in fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Leadership experience with a multinational team
To apply, please send your CV in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org