I am looking for a strategic leader to serve and lead as Head of Operations (Credit Card) for my client, a leading bank in Hong Kong.
- Manage, plan, direct, and oversee the activities and operations of the Credit Card Operations team including budgetary function and control, accounting and settlement, chargeback, fraud control, merchant service support, card account maintenance, card personalization and AML operations in relation to products arising from sole-card / sole P-Loan / sole-mortgage customers.
- Ensure all operation activities are complied with the requirements of established policies, guidelines, card schemes and regulators;
- Manage AML risk assessment and data cleansing and perform AML transaction monitoring in a proper manner on sole-card, sole P-Loan and sole-mortgage customers
- Participate in local business community to reinforce the awareness and best practices from the credit card industry
- Cantonese/Mandarin is MANDATORY
- > 15 years’ banking experience with 10 years in experience with great exposure to credit card operations, project management, compliance and requirements of Visa, MasterCard, UPI and regulators
- Lead transformational change with the use of fintech solution to maximize operations, control and service efficiency
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy