Head of Private Wealth Management
- HKD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 17
Our client is an international financial institution with established presence in Hong Kong and a rapidly expanding network across the globe. We are currently seeking for an experienced leadership for their growing PWM business.
- Lead a team to provide private wealth management services in a professional manner and in compliant with rules and regulations;
- Originate and maintain relationship with key clients with an aim to grow the business to cope with the business objective of the Group
- Develop and implement business strategies and tactics, including new projects and products for the Department with an aim to grow the high net-worth customers proposition which is one of the key business objective of the Group;
- Drive the Department to grow the business and market the Group's brand name to all potential clients;
- Originate and maintain relationship with key clients and give advice, where necessary, on financial planning / investment;
- Work with Legal & Compliance and Risk Management in strengthening the internal controls and ensure the high quality of overall execution work;
- Keep team members abreast of any updates on all related rules & regulations and policies.
- Degree holder in Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 10 years of solid experience in leading a private wealth management team in a multi-international bank offering premium services to high net-worth customers
- Strong connection in acquiring high network customers in PRC
- Strong communication skills and proficient in Putonghua and English.