My client is a well-established Financial Group with a strong presence in Asset Management. AUM USD>40bn, more than 120 staff in Hong Kong, focuses on overseas investment markets. Products cover capital and non-capital markets, ranging from SFC authorized funds, private funds, private equity to other alternative assets. This Head role reports to Managing Director and leads a team of 7-8 in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Co-lead in creating capital market products that meet the market trends and client expectations; from the conception stage, product implementation, launch and to a final close.
- Work with internal and external partners to set up channels for cross-border capitals.
- Manage product pipeline (in-development and existing launched products). Have working knowledge of fund formation and operation process, including underlying cash flow, distributions, and valuation.
- Work with the Sales team in business development and client relationship management with Institutional Clients and key distributors; maintain regular liaison and communications with clients in terms of product inquiries and requests.
- Participate in developing departmental and company-wide systems to track, maintain and launch products (Product Management System).
- Stay up to date on current market trends and products to drive bespoke investment solutions and market opportunistic products to accommodate shifting client needs and capture high-risk-adjusted returns.
- Bachelor Degree or above, with CFA qualification would be a plus.
- At least 15 years' experience in product structuring within financial institutions/companies; Experience in equity and fixed income would be a plus; Experience in cross-border products and derivatives (TRS, swaps, forwards and/or other structured products) is a must.
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment in mainland China.
- Extensive resources and connection with financial institutions and successful execution track record of launching cross-border products.
- Proficient with databases, e.g., Bloomberg, MS Suite, and Morningstar.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English as working language.
- Positive and proactive attitude required, team player, ability to work in a complex & rapidly evolving workplace required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial and ability to work under tight timeline.
*Personal data is used for recruitment purposes only