Our client is a reputable Financial Institute with a strong presence in Greater China region.
- Manage Risk Department, improve the risk management framework, oversee and manage credit risk, investment risk, market risk, operational risk, and other risks inherent in all business activities
- Develop and implement risk management policies, standards and processes
- Design, build and improve risk management framework including Risk policies & procedures, Risk appetite & limits, Risk methodologies, key risk indicators
- Manages & produce all risk management reporting, communicate with all internal & external stakeholders
- Degree holder in Finance or Business Administration, Accounting, Risk Management or relevant discipline
- At least 15 years of relevant risk management experience
- Strong communication skills in fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin