A growing asset management firm in Hong Kong which is a subsidiary of a top tier insurance company from China is looking for a high-calibre Professional as the Head of Risk Management Department.
- Develop and maintain risk management policies and ORM framework. Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with regulatory and other requirements as well as industrial best practices
- Manage the Market risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, as well as regulatory risk
- Prepare operational risk incidents reports. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future
- Develop and maintain a framework for capital allocation to maximize risk-adjusted returns and profitability at the various business levels and at the firm level
- Work closely with business/ support units to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirement
- Degree and / or progress towards recognized professional qualification in Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant area
- Detailed understanding of equities, fixed incomes, currencies and related derivatives risk management, portfolio construction and trading
- Familiar with the operations of brokerage, asset management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of relevant risk management experience and 5 years’ experience in buy-side, preferable in MNC environment
- Accustom to multi-tasking with ability to prioritize
- Great quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin is an advantage
- CFA & FRM is preferred
If interested, please feel free to contact Mr. KK Wong at 6165 8486 or just drop your CV to email@example.com in word format with your current salary, expected salary and notice period.