Our client, a top tier Fintech company, is seeking for a detail-oriented and adaptable risk professional to join their Risk Function of the virtual bank business in HK.
- Leading the liquidity/market/ALM risk monitoring function
- Produce approval of liquidity limits, excesses and costs within your delegated authorities
- Engage with this business in pursuit of balanced risk/ return positions via discussions on market, liquidity and applicable trading limits
- Engage with the country ALCO and Risk Committee in the pursuit of sustainable and profitable balance sheet growth
- Ensure there are appropriate and documented internal controls and procedures in place – monitoring regularly to incorporate regulatory and policy change
- Maintain appropriate relationships with ratings agencies
- Prepare country level capital calculations
- Maintain a framework of procedures for monitoring, management and reporting of operational risk
- Strong liquidity risk management and ALM experience from a progressive global/ regional banking group is essential
- Professional qualification in risk management, finance or accounting is preferred
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.