My client is a well known Chinese Financial Institution, and they are expanding their wealth management business.
Reporting to the CEO of the securities business, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the institutional clients and HNWI, and providing them investment advice on securities in adherence to the terms and requirements of the SFA.
- To showcase the company's research analysis and products to Institutional clients within the region for the main purpose of generating revenue
- To market products from the company's brokerage partnerships to generate revenue from institutions
- Expand the Institutional Equities business by acquiring new institutional clients
- Servicing new and existing institutional clients whom they are assigned to in order to generate revenues
- Work closely with ECM to ensure successful completion of primary deals
- For institutional clients where they serve as account managers, they are to ensure correct mapping of sales and research staff to client contacts
- Account managers must monitor servicing levels to ensure revenues generated from their accounts must commensurate with effort put into the account
- For senior sales, help to mentor and develop younger members of the team
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relationship management or institutional sales
- Strong understanding in financial markets and products
- Resourceful in FI and HNWI.
- Native Mandarin speaking, Good command of spoken and written English