As a Video Production Manager / Specialist, you are responsible for producing video assets, managing video production schedule and its distribution for all kinds of videos within the firm. Being part of the marketing team, you will work closely with the marketer and graphic designers to carry out marketing and multi-media initiatives.
- Plan, manage and execute video projects from planning, pre-production, shooting to post-production and distribution;
- Be able to conceptualize, plan, shoot and edit video content for the firm, product, market commentary videos, educational series to marketing campaigns;
- Hands-on experience in using footages, sound and graphics to tell a story in a video format which will be distributed in multiple platforms;
- You'll be the go-to person for video solutions, such as providing advice of video production, hosting and storage etc.;
- Being part of the marketing team, you will work closely with the marketer and graphic designers to carry out marketing and multi-media initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, mastery of video and video editing software and programs;
- A bachelor's degree in film/video production or related field is required;
- 3-5 years related experience in video production, livestreaming programme, and video commercials etc.;
- Multi-tasking and able to meet project deadlines;
- Keep abreast of the latest creative and technological trends to ensure a high quality of our video production;
- Able to communicate in English, Cantonese with Mandarin a plus;
- Self-motivated and a good team player;
- Interest in investment products;
- It will be an advantage if the candidate could provide their portfolio in digital format in advance.