Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 40 offices worldwide and 3,000+ employee, Apex delivers a broad range of solutions to asset managers, capital markets and private clients. The Group has continually improved and evolved as service suite to cover three key pillars: fund solutions, financial solutions and corporate solutions. Apex administers over $650 billion in assets globally. Please feel free to visit our website: https://theapexgroup.com/contact-us/careers-at-apex/global-career-opportunities/careers-at-apex-hong-kong/
The successful applicant will be responsible for day-to-day operations of accounting and administration of hedge funds and will strive to be the one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will carry out and coordinate with and lead relevant support team reporting to Senior Account Manager to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to our clients.
- Lead a team in HK office and oversee the work done by oversea offices
- Provide CRM client relationship management
- Deliver reporting and accounting solutions and FATCA/CRS filing
- Co-ordinate documentation for capital activity to ensure AML compliance
- Review and monitor cash activity of the fund and review broker reconciliations on a daily basis
- Liaise with prime brokers and investment managers to resolve cash breaks
- Monitor portfolio of investment positions on a daily basis
- Review and process corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions
- Review and independently price the investment positions on a monthly, weekly or daily basis
- Review net asset value calculation for the fund on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as per engagement requirements
- Review and process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner
- Review financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Professional qualified accountant,
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in fund administration with at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in PAXUS is an advantage
- Candidate with less working experience may be considered as Supervisor, Fund Administration
To be successful in this role it is envisaged you are a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization.
We offer a modern and progressive work environment, and offer a path towards future career growth. Interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strictly confidential.