Our client leading asset management company managing and providing strategies for global and Asian based funds. They are looking for an operations specialist supporting internal and external portfolio managers where you will gain exposure to all major asset classes.
- On the job training to administer the process flow regarding the back-end for various products.
- Hands-on training of the portfolio system;
- Liaise with third parties such as fund administrators and brokers;
- Liaise with the decision-makers to deliver special requests; and
- Process improvement assignments;
- Bachelor degree or above (Accounting, Finance or related disciplines);
- 1-2 years of working experience (Fresh graduates with Ops internship experience may also apply) ;
- Good communication skills, independent and diligent; good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in PC skills (Excel / VBA / Macro)
- Good team player in an efficient working atmosphere under pressure