A leading international Private Bank is currently seeking a Hedge Fund Product Manager to join their team.
- Oversee the product development, ongoing product management and after sales for Hedge Funds that are offered to the bank's client base.
- Act as the internal repository of product knowledge and provide marketing support to the sales team by ensuring that documents and processes are kept up to date to facilitate ease of transacting on platform.
- Manage relationships with external investment managers and hedge fund service providers in conjunction with the Hedge Research Analyst.
- Work with the research team, legal and third party managers identified by the hedge fund research team to finalise and execute legal agreements.
- Direct and manage the product development process from product creation to the ultimate launch of the product alongside the bank's hedge fund research team.
- Manage activities related to product modifications and ensure adequate communication of product changes across departments including GMI Sales Team, Legal, Compliance and others.
- Provide presale and after sales support for custom accounts including coordinating account opening process, documentation requests and client reporting.
- Manage client reporting process, resolve all issues related to product implementation and work with Operations teams to ensure adequate support for ongoing offering of products.
- Work with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Tax and Risk to carry out periodic review of products to ensure that they are offered within policies and regulations.
- Partner with other functional departments such as Legal, Tax, Risk and Compliance to assist with appropriate product structure design, create constitutive offering documents and coordinate with the Distribution Product Approval Committee to obtain approval for launch of products.
- In collaboration with legal and compliance, ensure fund offerings are in compliance with regional regulations.
- Organize launch announcements, SP 24 training calls and launch calls.
- Manage and coordinate activities related to product launch and operations and Supervisory Principal training where applicable.
- Sales and revenue tracking and reporting.
- Prepare intranet product page and WebQQ launch templates; work with the IT teams to upload offering docs onto the systems.
- 5 + years' experience in a product management and development, sales support, product support, investor relations, investor services, or a similar role in financial services.
- Working knowledge of alternative investments, with a focus on hedge funds; private equity experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred; MBA and/or CFA a plus.