We are looking for an exceptional Help Desk Support Engineer to join our team in Hong Kong. The Help Desk Support Engineer will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing organization.
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends
We are looking for an exceptional Help Desk Support Engineer to join our team in Hong Kong. The Help Desk Support Engineer will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing organization. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to completion are important attributes in any potential candidate.
- Provide Level 2 end user support and assist the current support team with problem resolution
- Identify and resolve patch and vulnerability issues through scripting and MDM policies
- Ability to programmatically develop, test and deploy applications and operating system patches
- Support an expanding inventory of macOS, iOS, Linux and Android devices
- Show basic networking skills including TCP/IP and DNS in troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Use Ticketing and Asset Management system to complete daily tasks
- Manage and troubleshoot existing printers and network peripherals
- Test and recommend new hardware and software applications
- Provide excellent customer service to employees
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Show an ability and desire to learn new skills and responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience in a computer support role in a corporate environment
- Advanced scripting knowledge to support macOS and Windows
- Good written and verbal communication skills