Helpdesk Support Officer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Responsible for being the first point of contact for all technology related enquiries, issues and troubleshooting. This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user customer (internal business and team members) needs and in all cases uses good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each enquiry, issue or complaint. Resolution includes but is not limited to the following: identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls and emails, and personnel requests for technical support. The position also requires accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide technical support via telephone, online chat, email and other means to handle enquiries, incidents and business requests raised by internal business and team members.
- Comply with established in-house guidelines, documentation and structured training, respond to inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status, troubleshooting and network connectivity.
- Document and resolve basic problems regarding end-user computers, peripheral devices, business applications, and hardware and software where necessary.
- Record inquiries in relation to support tools/systems, repair and service requests
- Resolve or direct request to appropriate technical area or vendor, keep track of status and follow up to ensure a timely resolution and client satisfaction.
- Report problems in accordance to in-house procedures and guidelines
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related disciples is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of technical support or customer servicing experience, preferably gained in a helpdesk /call center environment, with a desire to assist customers
- Strong interest in technology and IT solutions would be an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of general PC support and ability to troubleshoot general Microsoft software products such as Windows 7 and 10, MS Office and Outlook email, Remote Support and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of IT tracking systems or equivalent workflow management tool
- Understanding of Access and ID management, i.e. Active Directory, and Exchange 2010 and 2016
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, candidates with Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese would be an advantage.
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new technology skills through structured on-the-job training.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, positive attitude and proactive with a natural problem solving personality and investigate mindset
- Excellent time management and process oriented actions
- Candidates who are self-discipline, patience, confident, poised and energetic
- Working hours: Shift applies within Mon-Sun.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.