Hogan Specialist (Contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The job holder is responsible for the design & development of the Hogan systems to meet the product requirements for both Retail & CCIB Business. Work closely with different functional business & interface teams on technology project delivery. Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Follow through the system development framework control processes & Agile delivery
- Focus on the design, development & implementation of the changes on Hogan systems
- Identifies inter-dependencies with other projects.
- Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Monitor issues and ensures that resolution is reached.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Degree Holder
- Solid working experience in Core Banking Systems.
- Strong understanding of Core Banking products and experience in Hogan.
- Software Development specialist, good technical skills and experience on Mainframe, COBOL, CICS, JCL, Proc, Parm
- Should be a team player with the ability to work with businesses and the technical teams to deliver quality solutions.
- Eagerness to learn and capability to handle challenges.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.