Hong Kong COO
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
As the COO, you will manage all the operational and services functions, including IT, Administration and core banking operation functions in Hong Kong to the highest level of service and quality. You will also responsible for providing required business services and infrastructural support to its various business partners to enable them to continually meet and exceed customer expectations. In addition, the position will be responsible for establishing and managing Operational Domain Hubs in accordance with the bank standards, as and when decided by Group Operations Management.
The successful candidate will:
- Drive the establishment of the new branch in Hong Kong from the operational side.
- Establish and manage Operational Domain Hubs, once mandated
- Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes for the Branch Operations department/ unit and monitor their achievement on periodic basis.
- Lead and guide the Branch Operations department/ unit’s annual budgeting process
- Ensure full compliance with all procedures including local Regulator and internal practices.
- Responsible to ensure full adherence and compliance with TOM.
- Responsible for all “non-customer facing” aspects of the business.
- Ensure / finalize Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all the departments to achieve improvements in turn-around time (TAT) which will also help increase external customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to Corporate/Retail Banking business units’ managers and, as appropriate, recommend course of action.
- Liaise with the Group’s internal/ external auditors and the Compliance function. In addition, provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Recommend and implement the operations plans and objectives in line with the overall business plan.
- Manage human and processing resources and systems relationships to maximize quality and quantity of service while reducing costs.
- Responsible for managing external vendors within the assigned departments.
- 15+ years of experience in a similar operational excellence function with previous experience setting up a branch in Hong Kong.
- Deep rooted understanding of banking operations, pertinent to a branch environment in particular.
- Well-developed strategic perspective and forward planning ability.
- Ability to manage the design, building and implementation of processes and systems.
- Knowledge of the relevant HKMA regulatory requirements and best practices relating to branch operations.
To express your interests please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MOM Registered Employment Agency Licence Number: 10C4170
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1105238