Hong Kong Graduate Program 2021
The Cognizant Graduate Program
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success. Role & Responsibilities
Cognizant Hong Kong is looking for Graduate Analyst with a keen interest in working with test automation technologies. You'll be working closely with our senior team members to help our clients reach digital transformation milestones. While you may not be writing a lot of code yourself, a firm knowledge of the basic coding concepts in any language of your choice will be very useful down the line. The graduate talent will also embark on an 18 month graduate program to ensure that you are well-prepared with the right skills and knowledge to contribute to the project.
\t A Candidate Who Will Excel
- Responsible for designing solutions, writing code, tests cases, executing test cases, automating build, test and deployment, environment provisioning and configuration \t
- Implementing both front-end and back-end applications \t
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software across the stack \t
- Develop automated tests and deliver high-quality code to production within estimated development timelines \t
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar disciplines \t
- Experience and knowledge in core Java will be advantageous \t
- Good understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience \t
- Passionate about digital world, designing and building for the people who work or live in it \t
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and project based working environment \t
- Positive attitude and eager to make a difference \t
- Attention to detail and personal pride in your work
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 08 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.