Human Resources Assistant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment and selection, payroll calculation, MPF administration , attendance record, leave management and benefits administrations;
- Assist in HR System maintenance and updating;
- Handle benefits administration duties;
- Compile various HR reports and conduct analysis;
- Assist in implementing various HR initiatives;
- Handle and maintain filling system, HR database and records;
- Ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience; preferably gained in financial industry;
- Responsible, detail-minded, well organised and positive working attitude;
- High accuracy and sensitive to figures;
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of HRIS;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.