• Execution in (1) cash equity markets and related listed options (US, Europe and HK); (2) bonds (3) structured products and OTC derivatives; (4) FX and commodities
• Accurate and prompt execution of orders in fast-moving markets from direct dealing clients
• Responsible for monitoring and managing direct dealing clients’ positions, limits and margin requirement
• Address and resolve dealing / product related queries and issues of both internal/external clients, including order status monitoring, prompt reporting of trades.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including relationship managers, Middle Office and Back Office, counterparties and brokers.
• Ensure high standards of operational and service excellence; Minimize risks in execution.
• Provide market updates (including Chinese materials) and execution-related input to meet the needs of IAM clients.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable.
• Adherence to BOS dealing procedures
• Go on joint marketing trips or conference calls with relationship managers to on-board suitable new clients
• Help drive IAM strategic initiatives in HK/GCNA.
• Able to work on holidays
WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor degree holder from reputable universities with at least 5 years of relevant dealing / sales experience in sell-side or buy-side institution.
• Prior experience working with relationship managers and IAM clients is an advantage
• Strong proficiency in English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin and Cantonese are required