Bank of Singapore Limited, Hong Kong Branch provides wide-ranging wealth management services to high net worth individuals. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as you will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop your potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- To develop and manage the wealth & fund management business from the target segments of IAM & NBFI ie asset management companies, family offices & brokers etc
- To achieve annual business targets and objectives
- Work closely with BOS Investment advisors, Product Group, and other counterparts to develop and manage the business
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on market trend, keep abreast of different investment products and services, and give input for new product development based on valuable awareness of client’s investment needs
- Create networking synergies with other OCBC businesses
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA Guidelines by:
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, including code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of GCNA.
- Maintaining data confidentiality by observing internal guidelines
- Keeping client profiles and documentation complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Keeping scorecard and minimizing discrepancies in client documentations, transaction records and credit exceptions.
- Conducting suitability, product due diligence and maintaining records on selling of investment products.
- Degree holder is preferred, finance related field will be an advantage
- At least 8-10 years of working experience, 5 years of sales experience in wealth management & commercial banking is required
- Have good network in NBFI & IAM
- Solid track record of business acquisition and retention
- In-depth product knowledge
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills, strong in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Good analytical capabilities, presentation and organization skills
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative required
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.