This position at the Global Bank sits within the Operations Team to support Middle office trade in Hong Kong as well as the Product Sales and Trading teams across Global Markets to ensure smooth IBOR transition with the trade capture and restructuring of the physical IBOR trades to RFR’s. This role will cover trade booking support, trade compression support, leveraging in house tools and related validations.
- Creating and leveraging strong working relationships, front to back, regionally and globally, to optimize processes and improve levels of STP, including development of Best Practices with Front Office where appropriate;
- Drive the identification and progression of continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes, working with line management and Change Management and Technology;
- Ability to identify risks and issues and escalate appropriately;
- Work within the Operational capabilities framework and HSBC values.
- Provide excellent client service both internally and externally.
This role requires pro-active engagement with regional and global internal and external stakeholders. Other requirements include
- Experience in supporting a fast paced Front Office environment
- Product knowledge in Loan market/ Fixed Income products
- Prior and current understanding and experience of regulatory initatives and programmes of change
- Understanding of front to back business – particular emphasis on trade capture into PTS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills