Join a growing financial team for an International Bank as an Accounting Data Analyst on the IFRS17 project
- Work closely with key Project stakeholders to formulate data requirements
- Document clear requirements for Technology, review Function Specification, execute effective user testing to identify issues with follow-up, and ultimately help arrive at an undisputed system solutions
- End to end data management process including ETL, data modelling, data sets, etc
- Supporting Data Management Manager and identify Critical Data Elements for high level projects
- Ensuring a high standard of data quality
- Manage Project variables to ensure delivery under project governance framework.
- Provide support on the design and build of Data platforms to keep smooth data management and maintenance in production.
- Degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of insurance products, operations, policy admin system, would be an advantage Experience in data mapping, ETL process, data-modeling and reporting/dashboard functions
- Solid working experiences in data and project management from financial or Insurance institutions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Able to communicate effectively both internally and externally