I'm working with a few Clients, including a Leading Insurance Firm, that are looking to expand their DSP (Data, System & Processes) teams to better support the IFRS 17 Programme at it's critical juncture. The opportunities on hand will provide extensive exposure, a chance to work within an International environment and a fast-track to management. Lucrative package for the right candidate.
The incumbent will handle the following duties:
- Lead in training on IFRS 17 standard, explain best "Project Management" practices and find solutions to overcome obstacles
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Actuary, Finance, Data, Business Units and Vendors - insuring that they have the most up-to-date information for inputs needed for local project delivery
- Heavily involved in Programme Strategy - giving oversight and guidance on scope, escalation protocols, vendor management, key decision designs and so forth
- Maintain frequent reporting of DSP workstream whilst being able to articulate and provide recommendations on system/data architecture
What you need:
- Minimum 7 Years of Experience
- Exposure working in IFRS 17 Projects with a core focus on DSP (Data, System & Processes)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track-record of delivering complex programmes in an international environment
For more information, reach out to Shaan Makhija at firstname.lastname@example.org OR at 9762 9099 for a confidential discussion about your next career move.