IPS Capital Markets Sales
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Nov 17
Are you a target driven individual? Are you skilled at translating complex market information? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• provide internal Sales of Capital Markets solutions mainly linked to Equities, Fixed Income
• ensure pro-activity and proximity to the targeted markets in order to provide best-in-class solutions and service
• manage the Structured Product offering for the targeted markets taking client needs, CIO House View and product suitability into consideration
• identify sales opportunities, coordinate efforts and monitor progress
• handle daily business: processes, increase efficiency, enhance customer service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the IPS CM Sales team in Hong Kong. We advise client advisors in Hong Kong and the South East Asian as well as North Asian markets and segments when it comes to structured solutions, equities, fixed Income and cash management solutions. This includes advisory services and advising on complex trades to both High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients
As a member of the IPS Capital Markets Sales team in Hong Kong you work in a demanding and challenging environment within a highly motivated team. In this role you can help us providing Capital Markets solutions across asset classes (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products) based on our CIO House View and/or market opportunities to our clients.
Your experience and skills
• a University degree, CFA would be a plus
• work experience in the Capital Markets field, with a strong technical background in Structured Products
• an interest to work with private banking clients, client facing activities and the product offering
• strong presentation skills
• good verbal and written communication skills in English; Mandarin (business) to service North Asia clients
• client-focused, solution-oriented, pro-active, innovative and bottom line driven
• independent and with a client-oriented attitude
• understanding of different markets, including rules and regulations
• a strong team player
What we offer
Together, that's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.