- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
I am currently looking for an IT/Cyber Security Candidate with strong investment banking background.
- Japanese Biggest Securities Firm
- Great Team Culture
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Review and analyse security events, provide support to investigation and remedial action.
- Review and analyse vulnerabilities scanning reports.
- Review and analyse alerts triggered by the Security Operation Centre.
- Maintain and analyse alerts from the IT Security platforms such as APT, Application
- Whitelisting, DarkWeb Risk Analysis tools and IT DevOps tools.
- Perform IT process review and controls assessment.
- Work with other IT teams on the implementation of IT security controls.
- Develop and execute IT security awareness training.
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting.
- Over 5 years of solid experience in a Financial Services Industry firm, with solid business process and IT security knowledge in all aspects of IT risk and controls within a securities firm.
- Hands-on technical IT Security experience, ideally with experience across cyber security is a plus.
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CEH, or other relevant IT security qualifications is a plus.
- University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is a plus.
- Good analytical, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and project.
- Ability to work and drive results with limited supervision
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Justin Peck on +852 2833 4197 for more information.