BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Service Delivery Management position aims at:
* Manage the relationship with major stakeholders of the domain in APAC
* Build a strong relationship with our internal customers in APAC
* Being the primary contact point for the Business IT (project initiation, production incident escalation, budget definition and tracking, strategy, alignment ...)
* Arrange regular meetings with the Business to track project progress by following the Business portfolio of infrastructure projects, review incidents and review the Service Level
* Manage the relationship with the business lines throughout Asia. Perform regular Customer Satisfaction survey and propose improvement plans Key Responsibilities
* Manage relationship with major stakeholders in APAC
* Perform regular customer satisfaction survey & propose improvement plans
* Oversee, prioritize and/or coordinate daily service delivery (REQ, INC, PRB, CHG) and project delivery with stakeholders in APAC
* Prepare and coordinate complex drills in HK and SG (Disaster Recovery, Network Isolations, etc.)
* Single Point of Contact for APAC clients for any IT Infrastructure topics (audit preparation, cost analysis, production incident escalation, etc…)
* Organize, run and/or participate in regular governance meetings with stakeholders in APAC
* Budget requirements gathering, follow-up & monitoring
* Publications and/or presentation of ITIP dashboards focused on APAC clients (KPIs/KRIs to be defined with APAC clients input) Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
* At least 10 years of experience in the IT Infrastructure and/or IT Applications Production support field with at least 5 years of experience in a management capacity in large organizations (matrix with local & functional reporting lines)
* Strong communication skills
* Positive and Collaborative mindset
* Good in workload and conflict management
* Ability to work under pressure
* Regional exposure is preferred with experience working in different cultures in the Asia-Pacific region and willingness to travel as and when required
* Good general understanding of modern technologies: datacenter, virtualization, network, internal cloud, etc.
* Independent, self-motivated and innovative with good problem solving, interpersonal and can foster teamwork
* Working knowledge on Excel, PowerPoint and/or Service Now is a plus
* Knowledge of standard methodologies of Service Delivery and IT Governance (ITIL, COBIT). PMP is a plus. Specific Qualifications Required
* University degree or equivalent in IT discipline