IT – Senior Business Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Franklin Asset Management Co., Ltd
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
China Life Franklin Asset Management Co., Ltd. ("CLFAMC") is a joint-ventured asset manager of two Global's leading financial institutions - China Life Insurance Group and Franklin Templeton Investments. CLFAMC was established in Hong Kong since 2006' and is growing at a fast pace. Last year we were reaching our 10th Anniversary of success, we are looking to identify an experienced individual to join our Operation Team:
IT Manager / Senior Analyst
Who we are looking for?
1. From planning to implementation of information management strategies for the entire Company.
2. Concerned area includes but not limited to: data security and storage, investment & trading operations, compliance & risk monitoring, accounts & settlement system, daily application software, network, firewall plus all sorts of related hardware.
3. Proactively roadmap the future business needs, take up a project-steering role to lead the Company to technology trend for instance the application of Cloud solutions etc.
4. Extensively involves in customization, implementation and data migration of possible new systems.
5. To ensures the technology infrastructure delivery solutions are in line with local regulatory framework, while budget is always taken into measure.
How to succeed in this role?
1. Bachelor degree or above in Information System or equivalent discipline
2. Over 8 years working experience preferably from asset management industry or banking environment, with board knowledge in industry applications.
3. Strong project management skills: multi-task in various deliverables, milestones and to meet timelines
4. Experience in engineering/implementing system such as AIM, GENEVA, trading and settlement applications, data management etc.
5. Proven track record of supporting and steering critical financial IT projects, delivered to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
6. Effective interpersonal skill is the key.
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by e-mail (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org mailto:email@example.com). All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.