* Lead and execute IT and system related audits with a heavy focus on digital platforms including Cloud and mobile applications
* Portfolio and stakeholder relationship management responsibilities
* Help to construct the annual audit plan in consultation with their colleagues and business line management. Clear articulation of specialist audit and resource needs to deliver the annual audit plan provided to Technical Leads.
* Manage a portfolio of varied audit assignments to time, quality and budget.
* Leading and supporting audits, discussing audit report and findings with Management to ensure that appropriate responses are obtained for each issue raised in the report. As a lead, reviewing the audit working papers in line with the audit methodology
* In addition to a technology degree, has relevant technical certification in the area of Cloud or Software Engineering. Relevant technical experience in Cloud or Software Engineering (including DevOps or DecSecOps).
* Experience in controls, security and management of one or more of the following areas:
* Cloud (PaaS, IaaS and SaaS)
* Familiar with emerging technologies and associated risks (e.g. blockchain, internet of things, robotics)
* Coding background / data analytics capability (familiar with tools such as Python, SQL)