Conducting IT audits for Hong Kong, overseas branches and subsidiaries to ensure the security and resiliency of the Bank’s technology environment.
- Developing audit plans of designated areas in IT Audit.
- Conduct risk assessments, audit planning, testing and control evaluation.
- Prepare audit reports, manage follow up actions, verify corresponding issues and provide recommendations.
- Monitor cybersecurity development initiatives and performing continuous risk assessments of coverage areas.
- Provide technical advice and support to audit team.
- Manage audit work in accordance with professional standards and complete assignments in effective manner.
- Enforce internal audit standards by updating internal audit policies, procedures and manuals according to latest regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Computer Science or equivalent to related disciplines.
- 5 years’ experience in IT audit preferable in banking.
- CISA or CISSP holder is preferred.
- Knowledge of information security and information technology governance and assessment in banking industry.
- Good knowledge of IT controls and cybersecurity related regulatory requirements.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.