• Chance to move into 3rd line-of-defense (IT Audit)• For candidates with a technical IT background
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC bank. A brand new headcount sits under 3rd line-of-defence as to cope with the demands of higher audit/ regulator standards. Job Description
Involve in internal IT audit assignments, identify gaps from fulfilling regulator's requirements, and suggest mitigation needs for hardening. You should proactively challenge technical/ risk teams on system configurations and frameworks as part of control measures. The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Certified in CISA; other security certifications is a plus: e.g. CISM, CISSP, etc.
- From a hands-on IT background, i.e. IT/ Cyber Security/ 1st Line of Defence
- Good knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, application, etc.
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Will ONLY consider candidates WITHOUT prior IT Audit experience
Our client offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. This can be a good opportunity for tech-savvy security candidates to move into an IT Audit position.