Responsible for overall project management, systems & applications design and development work to cope with the Business requirements. Works with Infrastructure Support team to roll out new systems and provide daily applications support to both local & oversea users.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide independently business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Coordinate with IT partners on solution delivery for system enhancement or reengineering projects
- Develop project documents such as user requirement specifications and UAT plan
- Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
Skills / Qualifications:
- BS or BA Degree and at least 5-7 years’ proven track record working as a Business Analyst role within Sell-Side Financial Services
- Deep understanding of traditional Asset Classes (Equities, Bonds, Mutual Funds) is a must, as well as the nuances of the High-Net-Worth, Wealth Management, or Retail industries is required
- Foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst
- Experience with project delivery of order management, settlement and system integration solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Integration testing and coordinating user acceptance testing is required
- Ability to liaise with IT, Operation and compliance teams
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Chinese Mandarin is a MUST
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please apply the job and provide your expected salary, thank you!
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.