Sr. Recruitment Consultant - Team Digital
Our client provides a full spectrum of corporate banking services to their customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
THE JOB ROLE
The Systems Planning & Development Section (SPD) is responsible for overall system planning of Hong Kong office, EUC/RPA development, PoC for new system solutions, and security control. System Security Control Team is mainly responsible for conducting user ID and access authority control, system security monitoring, software license control, database management, firewall management, penetration test and follow up, coordinate assessment for regulatory requirement, support Head office and local system projects and follow up the revision of system security policy, guideline and let related staff to understand them.
We are looking for an individual who sets challenging individual or Team targets to contributes to our customer, organization, and section and has strong motivation to achieve the targets.
Enhance internal and external network and acquires knowledge for executing deals and tasks; nurtures the performance and potential of juniors by providing regular feedback/guidance.
- Perform assigned tasks in a correct and timely manner
- Always observe compliance of policies and procedures
- Monitor and make recommendations for process improvement
- Provide covers all activities related to System Security Control team members
- To assume a team lead position to manage all-round Cybersecurity function for the Bank
- To identify potential threats of and report on security violations and control weaknesses in Cybersecurity by determining causes, possible solutions and remedial actions required for ensuring data security.
- To recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems designed to enhance systems security.
- To develop and conduct IT security awareness training programs for all units within the Bank and ensure IT security/risk compliance within the bank.
- To develop and maintain the system security procedures to cope with policy and standard established by H.O., and to follow up the revision of System Security Policies and Guidelines.
- Design, develop and update IT risk management framework, policies and controls taking into consideration the bank’s strategy, current/future regulatory requirements, and emerging risk scenarios.
- Communicate IT risk management standards, policies, and procedures to stakeholders of the bank.
- Assess the potential cybersecurity impact of emerging technologies and innovations, and include known risk and issues.
- To delegate the assignments and supervise subordinates in overall daily security control operations of all systems.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or IT;
- Minimum 5 years related experience in Cybersecurity;
- Supervisory experience is essential;
- Familiar with Windows Serve installation and security administration, Windows Active Directory, Domain Group Policy, DBMS administration (MSSQL, Oracle, etc), networking device and firewall configuration and administration and practical experience for those setting and monitoring.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese.
- Holding professional level qualification that is specified in HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework on Cybersecurity (ECF-C)
- 40-50K basic monthly salary + Performance Bonus
- Full-time, Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via firstname.lastname@example.org (and cc email@example.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.