Our banking client is looking for an IT Security Manager to focus on their Cyber Security across the firm.
- Lead the cyber security control and strategy across the firm.
- Develop Security Policy, guidelines, and procedures across the firm.
- Responsible for security incident and technology related fraud investigations.
- Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing the risk of the firm's environment.
- Support investigations on cyber threat activity which is targeting to the firm.
- At least 8-10 years experience in IT Security, Risk or Audit functions.
- Strong understanding of network security, data protection, authentication, defence technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- Familiar with HKMA's regulatory requirement.
- Knowledge of security framework (C-RAF / iCAST) and standards (ISO27001).
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Security Certificates in CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC or equivalent is a great plus.
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Kate at 9710 9507.