Our client, a rapid-growing digital asset financial institution, is looking to hire an IT Governance and Control Specialist to establish, implement, and maintain group-wide IT policies and standards.
- Responsible for developing IT policies, standards, and procedures based on industry best practices and relevant regulatory requirements
- Drive the implementation of a robust IT governance and information security risk management framework to ensure IT had appropriate controls
across the whole IT remit
- Manage audit findings remediation
- Responsible for regular information security and control assessment
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in IT security, Risk Management, Audit, and Governance
- Holder of one or more relevant professional certifications i.e. ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, CISA, CISM, CISSP etc
- Sound understanding of Information Security framework i.e. ISF, ISO27001, SOC2 etc
- Independent and self-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.