My client is a leading private bank and they would like to hire an IT Infrastructure Specialist in the team.
- Manage to implement infrastructure integration solution and support to bank’s internal, external systems including existing and new rollouts.
- Assess, evaluate and recommend the vendor solution’s feasibility under the bank’s model such as data center facilities, server, desktop, network, user operation, etc.
- Consolidate infrastructure budget and act as focal point for various infra related requests initiated from business projects
- Establish and maintain the centralized infrastructure request framework.
- Develop and enhance centralized infrastructure e.g. centralized report repository or managed file transfer solution to efficiently manage the on-going IT or user operation.
- Enforce to incorporate resilience, diversity, redundancy, security measures during infrastructure planning and design.
- Coordinate the deployment or rollout, and ensures proper service transition to vendor, internal IT and outsourcing teams for on-going support.
- Prepare planning and design documentation.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 8 years’ in-depth experience in desktop / server implementation and support.
- Solid experience in managing and integrating infrastructure for supporting bank’s critical applications.
- Preferred certification holder in MCSE/MCITP, VCA, Unix, ITIL
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is preferred.
- Solid experience in multi-server network, virtualization platform and large-scale desktop management.
- Familiar with Windows, Unix and Linux OS and their respective management tools.
- Exposure in VMware/Citrix/KVM, RDBMS and Middleware such as JBoss, WAS and Weblogic.
- Good technical, problem solving and project management skill plus vendor management exposure.