Our client is a large listed Chinese financial services company, they are looking for a suitable IT talents to join their fintech product team.
- Work with the sales team to identify and identify business opportunities, conduct technical dialogues and close deals
- Cooperate with sales, technology, service and onboarding teams to collect requirements to create proposals and project plans, including advanced solutions and integrated design
- Work closely with potential customers to establish, maintain and support successful pilot/POC periods
- Provide support for potential customers' questions about products, services and other technical aspects of the platform, and respond to RFI, RFP and RFQ.
- Use technologies such as whiteboard and slide presentations, product presentations, white papers, test management, and RFI response documents to highlight the value proposition of the proposed solution.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the solution, such as product and solution introduction, proposal preparation, auxiliary bid response, proof of concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major is preferred;
- 5 years or above work experience and technical background in science and technology, and working experience in banking/insurance/investment pre-sales solutions or fintech planning work experience is the best.
- Familiar with financial or government IT system architecture and solutions, have strong customer demand communication, analysis skills, and able to write and integrate pre-sales solutions
- Good communication, expression, organization skills and teamwork awareness;
- Proficient in common office software such as PPT and EXCEL
- Fluent in English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Immediately available preferred.