Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Information Technology Department
IT Project Officer (Waterfall/ Agile Implementation) (Job ID: 2939)
- To assist in preparation and planning of IT projects
- To manage large-scale system projects implementation/ consultation
- To monitor project executions, and assist in resolving constraints in terms of scope, cost, resource, schedule, quality and risk
- To liaise and serve as a facilitator between business units and system vendors in addressing and resolving issues in system development and quality assurance
- To supervise major project activities and rollout plans
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in system implementation or IT project management, preferably in banking industry or consultancy firms
- Experience in project management under agile development methodology is preferred
- Good project management, analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2939&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.