IT Regulatory Project Manager
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
We are seeking a strong and experienced project manager with experience in IT projects around Regulatory topics. We will only consider immediately available candidates. The role includes multiple regulatory projects across IT and Operations.
Key requirements are:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience;
- Project Management track record;
- Immaculate knowledge of the mechanics at work in Investment banks;
- Exposure to regulations (HKMA reporting, OTC Clearing, CRS, EMIR, FATCA, MiFID ii) regulatory implementations;
- Ability to steer development teams from a distance;
- Project certifications (Agile) are a plus.
- Manage multiple work streams;
- Partner with BA, legal and compliance teams to establish requirements and impacts;
- Lead steering committees;
- Develop implementation strategy and plans.