This opportunity will provide the individual with a chance to liaise with senior members of the firm to lead top initiatives and engage with regulatory bodies and teams across multiple markets in the Asia region, with a focus on the China market.
- Contribute advice on related to local market regulations, Firm Policy & procedures, System dependecncies, and oth best practices
- Drive region specific Techonology Risk change and firm-wide remediation programs
- Ensure that Firm/Entity Specific Technology Risk standards are defined, documented and implemented
- Promote risk education and awareness and provide senior management summaries as appropriate
- Support standardization in risk management processes and procedures, and ensure adherence to company tools and applications
- Knowledge of the financal services industry, preferably in an investment bank with sales and trading, finance, operations, technology or internal audit background.
- Technology Professional with 8+ years of experience
- Strong Project Management background
- Knowledge of Sfotware developement lifecycle and change management either through technology project management or developer/ quality assurance experience.
- Excellent verbal an dwritten skill with ability to create high quality written products
- Abililty to read, write and speak Chinese language (Mandarin)
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
- Working experience of risk assessment methodologies, internal controls and industry technology risk management framworks such as ITIL, CobiT, and ISO 27001
- Knowledge and experience of the regulartory environements within Asia.